The Benefits of a PV Photovoltaic System
Depending on the size of the solar panel system installation (and your average usage), you will be able to generate some/all of the electricity for your home.
- Pay from as little as €0.06c per KWH for the next 25 years!!! With no risk of Price increases
- Safe Guarding your business against future price increases!
- Be in Charge of your own Power plant
- Option to Sell your Electricity!
- Return of Investments from 8% up to 20% – Far better than the Banks 3%
- Your own clean and renewable green energy power source
- PV requires only daylight, so it will work all year long and even on cloudy days!
- Little or no maintenance required
- Reduce the impact of climate change.
The majority of electricity suppliers in Ireland bill on a 6-8 week cycle.
These are some average charges for regular domestic appliances
- Immersion heater – in use on ‘bath’ setting for 3 hours a week. – €9 per bill
- Electric Shower (Instant type) – in use 3.5 hours per week – €46.34 per bill
- Tumble Dryer (vented type) – 5 loads per week – €19.86 per bill
- Washing Machine (40C wash) – 7 loads per week – €9.27 per bill
- LCD TV (40″) – in use 10 hours per week, remainder of time on standby – cost per bill – €1.62
- Hair Dryer – in use 1hr, 10 mins per week – cost per bill – €3.79
- Microwave (800W) – in use 1hr per week – cost per bill – €1.18
(Prices obtained using the Electric Ireland appliance calculator)
As you can see from the above costs, certain electrical items can be costly to operate. A PV Panel installation gives you the opportunity to generate a proportion if not all of the electricity needed to power your home each month.
Request a free survey or call us to get in touch with one of our Agents who themselves run our PV Systems on their own homes.